Your software was working fine and then one day it showed a System Error (EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION) when you start up the software. This is most likely caused either by a corrupted recovering emb file or by a damaged Defaults file.
The following procedure should solve the problem.
If you have EmbroideryStudio e3 in Win7 or Windows 10
1) If your PC is connected to an embroidery machine, please write down the machine setting parameters
2) Click on the "Start" button of Windows and go to All Programs > EmbroideryStudio e3.0> Wilcom EmbroideryStudio e3.0 Tools
3) Click on the "Purge Recover" menu
4) Click on the "OK" button in Purge Recover dialog box
5) Click on the "Revert" menu
6) In Revert dialog box, tick the checkbox for "Defaults" and click on the "OK" button
Note: now you need to start up the e3 software and re-configure the embroidery machine according to the machine setting parameters that you wrote down in step 1).
If you have EmbroideryStudio e3 in Windows 8
Please locate at "Purge Recover" and "Revert" in Apps list and follow the same procedure above.