You received a bitmap artwork file for digitizing an embroidery design with lettering in it. You were told that you must use a specific font for the lettering, but the font is not available in the Wilcom Alphabet list.
You can search for the font on the Internet and find the TrueType file. Add it to the Wilcom Alphabet list with the following procedure:
1) Download the TrueType Font file.
2) Open the file location in Windows Explorer.
3) Select the file and Right click to “Copy” the file.
4) Go to Windows Control Panel > Fonts folder.
5) Right click somewhere in between the font files in the Fonts folder (avoid right clicking on any file) and “Paste” the New Font
Note: at this point, you have imported a TrueType Font in Windows. In order to view the New Font, you must restart Wilcom Software.
Please sign in to leave a comment.