Symptom : During Product activation, an error "Could not generate the license : The host machine fingerprint is invalid" dialogue box prompts
Wilcom Software : TS Pro e4.1J
Note : Running OFFLINE Activation Only will not resolve the issue unless HASP Driver has been updated. It will prompt Could not generate the license : The host machine fingerprint is invalid from the activation URL https://activation.wilcom.com/ems/customerLogin.html
Solution : Make sure all ANTIVIRUS are DISABLED Temporarily.
1. Update the HASP Driver
2. Download the updated HASP Driver from this link here
Select the latest HASP Driver version (e.g HASP driver V7.80 GUI download)
3. Once HASP Driver is installed perform Offline Activation
Please follow the Offline Activation procedure below
Apply OFFLINE ACTIVATION for the TrueSizer Pro e4.1
- Click Offline Activation
- Download and run RUS from the given link
- Use RUS to “Collect Status Information” (system will generates C2V file) > Save it to Desktop
- From the customer portal, select C2V and press Generate (system will generates V2C file) > Save it to Desktop
- Use RUS to “Apply License File”, Click Apply License File Tab and Upload the saved V2C file
Once completed, License should be Activated.
You're ready to Open TS Pro e4.1
ENABLE back the antivirus running on your computer.