Symptom : TS PRO e3 software cannot launch/open with error "The license to run this product has expired. Please contact your dealer (H0041)"
Wilcom Software : TS Pro e3.0N
Note : Re-installing TS Pro e3 will still prompt the error "The license to run this product has expired. Please contact your dealer (H0041)" and performing OFFLINE Activation Only will not resolve the issue unless HASP Driver has been updated.
Solution : Make sure all ANTIVIRUS are DISABLED Temporarily.
1. Update the HASP Driver
2. Download the updated HASP Driver from this link here
Select the latest TS Pro e3 HASP Driver version (e.g HASP driver for TrueSizer Pro e3, Command Line download)
3. Once HASP Driver is installed perform Offline Activation
Please follow the Offline Activation procedure below
Apply OFFLINE ACTIVATION for the TrueSizer Pro e3
- Click Offline Activation
- Download and run RUS from the given link
- Use RUS to “Collect Status Information” (system will generates C2V file) > Save it to Desktop
- From the customer portal, select C2V and press Generate (system will generates V2C file) > Save it to Desktop
- Use RUS to “Apply License File”, Click Apply License File Tab and Upload the saved V2C file
Once completed, License will be Activated.
You're ready to Open TS Pro e3.0N
ENABLE back the antivirus running on your computer.