IMPORTANCE OF PRODUCT REGISTRATION - Please note that registration is required for service and support.
> For NEW SYSTEMS
1. Connect to the Internet and install your software or start it for the first time. [You no longer need to register your product separately—COREL have simplified things by making registration part of the installation process.]
2. You'll need a Corel ID to register your product. If you don't already have a Corel ID, no need to worry—you'll create one when you register. The below is the screenshot on where to put your email and the password. [Image A*]
IMPORTANT NOTE – Please write down your CORELDraw email and password and keep it somewhere safe for your future reference in case you need to recover your Registered Corel software products.
3. If you already have a COREL account, tick the check box for “I already have an account” [Image B*]
4. Once authenticated the page below will prompt [IMAGE C*]
5. Click Continue button
6. A new page will prompt listing the CorelDraw GS 2017 Product list [Image D*]
7. Click Finish Button
8. Open Corel Draw GS 2017
Please make sure your account has been logged in
The serial number applied is available from the CorelDraw GS 2017 Main Menu > Help > About
> For installing on the second/third computer or fourth computer, when changing computers for any reason
Please review the EULA for the conditions. Conditions varies from other countries.
How to Open the EULA - CorelDraw GS 2017 Main Menu > Help > About > Click License button
“Unless otherwise provided for in this EULA and unless you have a written agreement with Corel providing for additional Use, the below agreement gives you permission to install and Use one (1) copy of this Software on one (1) computer or electronic device at any given time as set out in more detail below.”