Issue: A pop-up message appears as AppOnChip64 Error During ES e4.5 Installation
Solution: Installing the latest HASP driver will update the dongle firmware and this issue will be resolved.
There are two ways to do that and you must do both ways.
The first one is download "Windows GUI Run-time Installer" and install from below link
Then you need to install with Command link Run-time installer
Here are the steps.
Download the file from below link - Command link Run-time installer
1) Copy the downloaded “haspdinst.EXE” file to “C:\HASP” folder ( you need to create a folder of “C:\HASP”)
2) Right-click on the Windows “Start” button
3) In the right-click menu, click on “Command Prompt (Admin)” menu
4) Click on OK button in the warning message to allow it to run
5) In Command Prompt box, type command line (you may copy and paste it into the box): cd\
C:\HASP\haspdinst –r –purge
6) Hit “Enter” key
Note: seconds later, it says it ran successfully.
7) In Command Prompt box, type command line (you may copy and paste it into the box):
C:\HASP\haspdinst - i -kp
8) Hit “Enter” key
Note: At this point, the reinstalling HASP driver procedure is done. Once installed, restart the PC and re-launch installation.
Also please make sure, Antivirus is uninstalled before the customer started installing ES e4.5.
Please sign in to leave a comment.