Scenario - If for some reason, that clicking the Stitch manager Tool from ES e4.5.1 does not respond at all and somehow crash ES e4.5.1, please include the Wilcom folder and related SMG.EXE to your antivirus exclusion list.
Articles in this section
- How to remove red cross off a screen shot
- Broken integration between CGDS 2020 and ES e4.5.2 due to Sentinel Error 33 when opening ES e4.5.2.
- File > Export Multi-decoration File is Greyed Out for ES4.5.2 R2 and R3
- Auto-Recovery dialogue box keeps on prompting when opening Embroidery Studio e4.5
- Failed to register the following components when opening Embroidery Studio e4.5.2 R3
- Does ES support Windows on Mac with Apple M1 chip using Parallels Desktop.
- Security device not found
- Error 54 Installing License
- How to setup a 8 sequin per device in the palette editor post update to ES e4.5.1 R2
- Corel DRAW Serial Number is missing