There are two ways to install HASP Driver
Download "Sentinel HASP/LDK Windows GUI Run-time Installer" and install from below link
Or Install using the "Sentinel HASP/LDK Command link Run-time installer "
Here are the steps.
Download the file from below link - Command link Run-time installer
1) Copy the downloaded “haspdinst.EXE” file to “C:\HASP” folder ( you need to create a folder of “C:\HASP”)
2) Right-click on the Windows “Start” button
3) In the right-click menu, click on “Command Prompt (Admin)” menu
4) Click on OK button in the warning message to allow it to run
5) In Command Prompt box, type command line (you may copy and paste it into the box): cd\
C:\HASP\haspdinst –r –purge
6) Hit “Enter” key
Note: seconds later, it says it ran successfully.
7) In Command Prompt box, type command line (you may copy and paste it into the box):
C:\HASP\haspdinst - i -kp
8) Hit “Enter” key
Note: At this point, the reinstalling HASP driver procedure is done. Once installed, restart the PC and re-launch installation.
Please make sure, Antivirus is Temporarily Disabled prior to installing ES e4.5.