CorelDRAW crashes when launches with error message "No fonts were found"
or receiving error 5000.
Error screenshot :
Corrupted Corel font database
Resetting the font diabase should fix the issue.
• Go to Start
• Click Run
• Type %appdata% and press Enter
• Open the Corel folder
• Right-click the FontDatabase and choose Rename
• Change the name to FontDatabase.old
• Hold down the F8 key on the keyboard.
• With the F8 key depressed, launch Corel Font Manager xxx.
• The following message will appear:
• Are you sure you want to overwrite the workspace with the factory defaults? Or choose the settings you want to restore
Check the Application Settings box
• Click Yes and release the F8 key.
xxxx- refers to CDGS version
Steps above works for CDGS 2017 and the latest version.
REFERENCE : https://kb.corel.com/en/129016
Article is closed for comments.